What if we followed God with perseverance instead of insecurity?
- What: IF:GATHERING Women’s Conference
- When: March 2 from 6:00–9:30 p.m. and March 3 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Where: Village Church, 1608 14th Court in Phenix City
- Cost: The registration fee is $20 (or $25 if child care is needed). This cost covers all of your conference materials, three meals, and child care for the entire event. Click the blue button below to register!
At IF:GATHERING 2018, we will look at one of Paul’s letters to Timothy as he reminded him of the power and responsibility of sharing the gospel. We want to give God away in the very places He’s put us, so we’re going to gather for the purpose of remembering why following God and making disciples matters. The work we’re doing to share the gospel is worth it, and God DOES move through the little things that we think nobody sees.
Please join us for this impactful two-day women’s conference on March 2–3. The event features:
- Live speakers from local area ministries.
- Streaming video messages featuring IF:GATHERING speakers (past speakers were Jennie Allen, Bianca Olthoff, Lysa TerKeurst, and more).
- Live worship.
- Three meals (dinner Friday night; breakfast and lunch on Saturday).
- Child care.
Learn more about IF:GATHERING by watching this short video: "What Is IF?"
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. — 2 Timothy 1:6-7 (ESV)